Gulf of Mexico

Gulf of Mexico
It's A Beautiful World...Be Healthy So You Can Enjoy It!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Motivation vs Exhaustion

I’ve gotten a lot done today.
I’ve been deep cleaning ever since I resigned from my job June 15. Purging, minimizing, cleansing. It’s good doe the soul!
What I didn’t do today is exercise.
I’m so exhausted. Nearly all the time. My labile blood sugars have me feeling like I’ve been hit by a truck.
Since last week, I’ve been eating mindfully - I am under calories for today. Part of that is to compensate for the lack of exercise.
I am very motivated to stay healthy, but the exhaustion just saps my motivation.
I’m drinking tons of water - at least 100oz a day. I’ve been decreasing my carb intake, little by little.
Some days are just better than others.
So today I will be glad for what I’ve accomplished.
Tomorrow,I begin. Again.
Just like every day.
e b e r

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, but all comments will be moderated for suitability!