Gulf of Mexico

Gulf of Mexico
It's A Beautiful World...Be Healthy So You Can Enjoy It!

Friday, September 26, 2014

What's Your Rough Time?

It happens every day. Some time during the late afternoon, I am starving. I do not crave healthy things during this bad time, but crave all the former "go to" foods that would throw me off my healthy course.
It's bizarre. 
The rest of the day, I eat every 2-3 hours.  Frequent, small, low carb meals.  I drink lots of water in between. 
This bad time - it is terrible! Unfortunately, I have succumbed to it on more than one occasion, eating forbidden fruits of the former unhealthy life. 
Oh, I try to prepare for it.  It is the time of day I have one small square of dark chocolate, which I relish. Nothing healthy sounds good at this time, though. 
Yesterday I ate some pork rinds, and that seemed to satiate me. 
I'm hoping that as I continue to avoid the food traps during my hours of temptation, the issue will subside. 
It may not. 
What is your bad part of the day? What, if anything, do you do about it?
e b e r

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, but all comments will be moderated for suitability!