Gulf of Mexico

Gulf of Mexico
It's A Beautiful World...Be Healthy So You Can Enjoy It!

Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Healthy Outlook

Wow! I really had a great week last week - I met all my exercise goals, ate healthy, slept relatively well. It felt wonderful.

And then...

Monday when I was changing the litter, my lumbar spine gave a horrific crack. Lightning bolt pain down my spine.

Here we go again.

Here’s why diets don’t work, but having a healthy lifestyle does.

I’m not happy my back is out, but I am adjusting my days. I am walking and stretching, but I am not pushing it. I’m continuing my daily drinking at least 100oz of water. I’m mindfully eating.

My body said take care of the back, and I am. It’s part of taking care of my health.

I haven’t had to work, and I have been able to rest and do the heating pad. I will start walking more this weekend.

I had planned to start running again this week, but my body said no. So I do everything else I know to do to be healthy right where I am.

Taking care of my body, my spiritual life, maintaining healthy emotions.

Every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, but all comments will be moderated for suitability!