Gulf of Mexico

Gulf of Mexico
It's A Beautiful World...Be Healthy So You Can Enjoy It!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Half Birthday Motivation

YIt is my half birthday. In other words, six months from today my "big" birthday happens. 
I need another kick in the pants to get back on track. I exercise...irregularly. I eat well...mostly. 
It's time to get back on track. 
I want to be down the last 20lbs by my birthday - but the number is not as important as my goal of being fit and lean. 
One day at a time - I plan on setting realistic, daily goals. Eating clean. Loving myself into my best health!
I'm looking forward to getting my diabetes numbers better - the stories I am reading about my new diet encourage me. I'm building a support system of like minded healthy eaters. 
I've already got my Fitbit family - it's such a motivator!  It is a great help. 
So today I set out to be the best me, by taking care of me. Thinking about how I'm nourishing myself. Doing better. 
One step at a time! 
e b e r

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, but all comments will be moderated for suitability!