Gulf of Mexico

Gulf of Mexico
It's A Beautiful World...Be Healthy So You Can Enjoy It!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Excuses

Oh, I've got plenty of them. 
Today, my back is so stiff and painful I can barely move. I haven't left the house. 
I can eat healthy, though. I can do some stretching and yoga. 
I have legit diagnoses - bulging discs, degenerative discs, arthritis. 
I could sit and decide to be on disability but no thanks. 
I choose alternative treatments such as essential oils. Chiropractitioner care and acupuncture. 
Determination. 
I could be diagnosed with fibro - but I won't go there. When my whole body hurts and trigger points are agony, I drink lots of water. Tea with honey. Exercise through it. 
Every day my body rebels. 
Every day I have a choice - excuses or excellence. 
I have a goal of having the best health I can. 
Some days, like today, are tougher than others. 
I'm in pain. 
I do what I can do to strengthen my core and wait to begin again tomorrow. 
Victim or victorious. 
The choice is yours. 
(Pic courtesy of Dr Henry Cloud Twitter)

e b e r

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, but all comments will be moderated for suitability!